Are looking for a day trip from Berlin? Come to Poznan Poland!
See Poznan -an amazing Polish city. Cradle of Poland and one of the first capitals!
Taste polish bread, delicious cuisine, sweets and beers. Indulge yourself in Poznan's vibrant atmosphere and visit place bustling with life, many attractions and a rich history.
It takes only 3h by train and you're in Poland! Our tour allows you to see Poznan and know a bit more also about Poland. Berlin Poznan Poland.
There are many reasons to come here! Choose yours:
- because of rich history (here Poland has started),
- due to local traditions (own slang, st. Martin Day),
- rather tempting cuisine (roasted duck, dumplings, soups),
- unique local beers and sweets,
- great guides at PoznanTours who are showing you the city,
- Poznan looks like charming, but still yet unknown gem in Poland,
- and finally clean air (if you compare Poznan with Krakow).
How it works?
We’ll welcome you right at the train station. From here we’re taking you for a great journey through Poznan. Consequently showing you the best Made how you want it. We will Walk and also use Public Transport where is better and easier to commute.
You'll see an interesting, phenomenal Poznan - a beautiful city, which is still a hidden treasure in Europe.
It’s great opportunity to learn more about us, Poles: how we live, work, party and love 😉
Book your trip today! See you in Poznan Poland!
Availability: Tour is available upon request. Reservation is required.
Duration: 4 hrs of guiding + 1h lunch break*
- Standard duration of the trip is 5 hours. Our trips are fun & tailored - so we can adapt it to your needs! Just let us know what your interests & needs are.
- Lunch is not included in the price of the trip, but you can count on our hints where are the best places to eat!
Route: Interesting and Must-see Places in Poznan. We also tailor each tour to individual needs (history, sights, food, sports etc.)
Meeting Point: Train station. We're meeting at the Platform when your train arrives to Poznan.
Parting Point: Train Station. We're saying "bye" at the Platform or in different place - selected by You.
Included in Price:
- Entry fee to the Cathedral
- English speaking guide with good sense of humour
- Please NOTE: Tour is available upon request. Prior reservation required.
For bigger groups (15 - 50 people) we have audioguides system available. New, very light receivers to make your trip even more comfortable!