Lichen Sanctuary Tour
With Lichen Sanctuary Tour We are taking you to a different world where not many tourists will ever go. But it is worth it!
This tour gives you opportunity to discover lesser known parts of Poland and Polish countryside. Plus of course our record breaking church.
You will see: biggest church with biggest dome and largest surface in Poland! Piece of an unusual and modern architecture. On top of that 😉 we will go up the top of the Polish highest church tower. Do you want to use elevator or go by stairs? It is up to you.
Looks like St. Peter's basilica? Yes, it does! But surrounding is a bit different. Just try to imagine the biggest temple in your country build... in the middle of nowhere.
Lichen Sanctuary Tour gives you totally different experience
What you can expect from this tour?
- On the way we will explain you of course role od Polish Church in our daily lives;
- we will tell you why & how they became so important;
- you can count on both: historical and present day views;
- we will take you to a cosy and simple place that serves good pierogi "dumplings".
As Option for Lichen Sanctuary Tour. On the way back we can take you to Gniezno which is current HQ's of Polish Church!
You will enter one of Poland's most famous landmark Gothic Cathedral.
It's a place where 1-st Polish kings were crowned (XI - XIV cent.) and one of the oldest temples in Poland.
One trip but 2 totally different worlds! Even when they seem to be somehow connected.
Lichen Sanctuary Tour is good way to learn more about Poland in a bit different way then most toursit will ever do.
Bigger, larger better: Is the way?
Take this tour and answer yourself!
We care for your comfort and we do our best to provide you a quality tours. Check our TripAdvisor reviews.
Please note: Lunch is not included in the price of the tour.
Tour price ▼
|Price for group:||1-3 pax||4-7 pax||8-19 pax||18-45 pax|
|1 Day trip (10h)||239 EUR||349 EUR||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Price includes ▼
- Fluent English speaking guide-driver
- Answers to all your questions
- Discussion about the role of the Polish church and explanation of its significance
- Entrance fee to highest church tower in Poland
- Transfer with a comfortable car: for 1-3 people it's VW Touran Cross (see it)
- Free WiFi on board the car
- Bottle of water 0,5l per person