During this short tour we want to give you chance to taste and get to know Poznan. Poznan Introduction Tour is perfect way to see the city when your time is limited.
Our aim is to give you good time and show you a piece of Poznan’s and Poland’s rich heritage. We will answer many of your questions.
- What we have in common with Rome Prague or Gdansk?
- Why 2 Goats became a symbol of a city?
- Where you can eat perfect meal and which beer is worth attention?
- Where you should buy local specialty St. Martin’s Croissant?
- Ravens on Polish fighters? Why?
And tell you many legends, anecdotes and stories. Both from historical and current times.
Poznan Introduction.How it works?
On Poznan Introduction Tour we are beginning our story on Cathedral Island We will take you to 1-st Cathedral in Poland which holds many secrets and interesting stories and discover them together.
Second stop is the Old Square which is a truly heart of a city – from a moment of its foundation. Here we are hanging out and date or simply spend time. Companies are going for business dinners.
You can find many interesting stories at the Square. Feel free to listen to them while enjoying a local beer.
Poznan Must See Places price ▼
|Price for group:||1-4 pax||5-9 pax||8+ pax|
|3 hours Tour||65 EUR||Contact||Contact|
Price includes ▼
- Fluent English speaking and fun guide
- Answers to all your questions
- Stories about Poznan and Polish cuisine, culture, history and daily life
- Illumination of the Golden Chapel in Cathedral
- Hints about the best places to eat in Poznan
- Knowledge that will enable you to navigate like a local
- Optional Transfer with a comfy car: for 1-4 people it's VW Touran Cross
- Tram ride
*Our route, duration or even focus of sightseeing can be changed according to your wishes - as it is a private tour.
Guided tour is a unique opportunity to see more, explore more and learn about real life.